A marketing budget has two issues that every great marketing team need to have clarity on
1) Getting the original funding
2) Keeping that funding when things happen in the financial year.
We have all had marketing budgets cut part way through a year - it’s frustrating, but it needn’t be this way. How do you make a marketing plan so compelling that it is the first thing to be signed off and the last thing to get cut?
In this talk, we will:
- Learn how mental availability (indicating how your brand will be thought of in buying situations) can be used to align the marketing output
- Understand how these key measures build a strategy and feed into a budget
- Deliver a framework that gets marketing tactics funded and maintained throughout the year
Take the time to check out our partners, all of whom we work with because we think they're useful companies for lovely marketers.
Impression - Impression are digital growth specialists, defining and delivering integrated digital strategies that transform market players into market leaders.
Braze - a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and the brands they love.
Cambridge Marketing College - The best place to get your marketing qualifications and apprenticeships.
Redgate Software - Now hiring marketers!
Storyblok - the only CMS you’ll ever need. The headless content management system that empowers 100,000+ developers and content teams to create better content experiences across any digital channel.
Klaviyo - Create automated, hyper-targeted messages at scale — for faster, more efficient growth.
Exclaimer - the power to create, control, and deploy company email signatures and fire up a new marketing channel with world-leading email signature management.