This is a 26-word email. Within it, there are 11 opportunities to make your email campaigns great.
While the specific copy/tone might not work for you, next time you write a marketing email that only you could write, start here.
The eleven opportunities to create great simple, plain text email campaigns are:
- Subject line builds on previous work and teases what is to come
- Profile photo in line with branding
- Lower case heading stands out in inbox
- Comes from a personal email address, instead of a hello@…
- Unique salutation – not just ‘Dear *FNAME*
- Copy gives you the information you need, but nothing else
- Link on the word ‘webinar’ gives first chance to sign up
- Use of emojis to shorten copy and add humour
- Personal sign off
- Copy in CTA informal and not ‘Sign up here’
- Odd/unique job title to add a touch of curiosity